We had a quiet Easter as many of Judy's family were out of town or sick and couldn't come over. Judy's sister and her Mom and Dad came over for dinner. Normally, we have 20-30 people here on the holidays. We had gotten up early for church service as Judy and Caitlin were singing in the choir and I was playing in the orchestra, so the rest was nice for a change.
Caitlin is taking an English and a Sociology course at the local community college. Her high school is paying for the courses, so we are hoping to get as many in as possible before she graduates next year. Whitney just finished up her quarter at Wright State and went down to Myrtle Beach with a few of her friends. They are on their way back right now. Judy can't wait for spring to finally get here so she can get out and work on landscaping in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's great to get an update from Ohio. I'm glad to hear everyone's going good.
Usually I enjoy winter, but this year it was a little too long with a little too much snow. So I am ready for spring too. Is this spring break week for Judy and Caitlin?
Sharon and I met outside her Sociology class at Kalamazoo Valley Community College. I was getting out of my Study of Love class when she was waiting across the hall for her Sociology class to begin. We had it timed, everyone in my class kept out of the way while I left in my power wheelchair as fast as it would go, and Sharon was waiting to be the last one into her class. By the way, the final was oral in my class and we had to tell the class what we learned. I told the class after the 16 weeks that I was getting married. They weren't surprised. I got an A.
Post a Comment