Sunday was perfect! Both Shane and I really enjoyed the Open House. We never expected to have such a great turn out. Thank you for being such a great family.
It was a pleasant surprise to hear that you were coming. Make sure the thank Hunter for making his rounds and greeting everyone. He was so cute making his circles around the house.
You have done such a wonderful job fixing up your house. It was neat to have seen the "before" and the "after", although I know you said you still have projects you want to do. Thank you for opening your home to all of us.
6 comments:
Gretchen & Shane,
Your house was beautiful! I was so glad that we were able to come up!
It was a pleasant surprise to hear that you were coming. Make sure the thank Hunter for making his rounds and greeting everyone. He was so cute making his circles around the house.
Are you talking about Gavin? I don't think Hunter could make it he had other plans.
Now that Hunter has private accomodations I would be surprised if he would want to make the trip.
I meant to say Gavin. But someday I hope Hunter will come visit us too.
You have done such a wonderful job fixing up your house. It was neat to have seen the "before" and the "after", although I know you said you still have projects you want to do. Thank you for opening your home to all of us.
Post a Comment