Friday, March 14, 2008
Life in West Virginia
We have had a very busy week down here. It really flew by! Yesterday Drew and I took Liam to his allergy and asthma doctor because he had had a pretty rough week. We left with him on alot more medicine than we went in with. I think that it has already made a difference in his breathing. The weather here yesterday was beautiful, my car said that it was 68 when I left work! Drew has been on "Spring Break" but has been taking his week long masters class, so it really hasn't been a break. He is doing well in it and enjoys taking them. Tomorrow we are taking Liam to get his 2 year pictures!! Just let me know if anyone wants any and what size would be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It sounds like your family has been really busy. I bet Liam is excited about being a big brother. I would like a wallet size picture of Liam if you have extra.
a 5x7 please (I'll provide $)
Thanks
I will need an 8x10 and a wallet please i think grangpa would like a 5x7 and a wallet. Just let me know the cost. You guys sound so busy! When is your first Dr's apt?
Lynda and I would like a 5x7 too. And a couple wallet size too. We do like to show off all the cuties.
Post a Comment