Thursday, March 27, 2008
Cuddliest PJ's
Last night was Liam's first time out of the nursery and in a big kids class at church! He thought he was so neat. He went and sat up in a chair just his size at a table just his size and said "Mommy, look!" I could tell he was going to have a good night. It was also pajama night for all the kids about 7th grade and down. Liam wore some puppy dog slippers with flannel pants that came from Riley and Kayden (thank you:) and a tee shirt that Drew got for him that said "too cool for preschool". He got to eat his favorite - 2's (marshmallows)! and drink hot cholocate from a cup. The teachers were giving out prizes for different pj's and Liam won the "Cuddliest Pj" award! I'm so proud of him! LOL I'm looking forward to having Liam in this class. I think he was getting a little bored with the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Liam is certainly growing up fast. I love your descriptions. It's like i'm right there looking at him.
What a cool thing to do with PJ night at church. I'm glad Liam got an award he sure deserved it!!
Go, Liam!
Post a Comment