Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beautiful Day

It is a beautiful day outside and I have been sitting at my desk all day. I can't wait to get home and enjoy the weather while it lasts. Last night Shane and I put up vertical blinds on our sliding glass door that Jennifer generously donated to the cause. They are beautiful as well. I can't wait to show them off. Tonight I think we will pick up outside. It has become quite cluttered out there since we have been focusing mainly on the inside. Also, the first inside plant that i have been able to successfully keep alive for a whole year now is blooming again. It is a purplish blue african violet. Everytime I walk by it I smile. Thats all for today.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is a beautiful day I was so excited to get my car washed and it might even stay clean for a day or two. I also got somethings done outside today since it was so nice out.