Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here Goes My First Post

After reading all the blogs I hope I can keep peoples attention with my boring day to day happenings. Well here goes!! Yesterday Daphne broke one of my favorite vases because she felt the need to stand on a cabinet which she got on by way of the computer chair. She may be short but she is TROUBLE!! I still love her though. The only person Daphne is afraid of is Bailey and that is only because she so low to the ground when she gets mad she bites her ears. Today I spent some time in the barn and boy Ruth (hint hint) we have some work to do on the horse area and the horses. It is a mess down there. Pretty soon about 1 month or so we will have 2 new baby cows to show off, as if we could get close to them. I love this new blog reading everyone post is so cool.

3 comments:

Jude said...

Bailey takes offense at the insinuation that she is a bully....she has to have some fun at Doggy Daycare.

Dennis said...

When Pat was the baby of the family she used to climb on top of the counter to get a cookie from the cookie jar. So, Mom put the cookies on top of the wall cupboards. That didn't stop Pat, she got on top of the counter and stood on her toes and was just able to touch the cookie jar, but then she fell and broke her arm.

Jennifer said...

I will tell Daphne that story and see if it will stop her bad habits