UMMM i will try to do it buti am not very sure on how to do it sooo i might have to ask for some help from my bother or sisters it might be a little while. But i will try!!
I can check with Jennifer. She just figured out yesterday how to post Shirley's picture. If you bring a picture this week when you come to Grandpa's, I may be able to help.
2 comments:
UMMM i will try to do it buti am not very sure on how to do it sooo i might have to ask for some help from my bother or sisters it might be a little while. But i will try!!
I can check with Jennifer. She just figured out yesterday how to post Shirley's picture. If you bring a picture this week when you come to Grandpa's, I may be able to help.
Post a Comment