It was so nice to have an extra long Easter weekend. I had Friday off of work so I picked up Riley & Kayden Thursday evening since Aunt Kay and Kimi were going to Indy to visit Hunter on Friday. We had a lot of fun, they opened their Easter baskets and played with the favorites which were floam and moon sand. Oh and don't forget about the candy, they loved that too.
Friday morning I took the boys to meet a friend of mine who has 2 kids around the same ages. The kids really like to play together, in fact Riley said he is going to marry Salem the oldest. Anyway we went to the new Chocolate Cafe in downtown South Bend, which was recently totally re-done with a kids climbing area and more stuff to buy!!! Apparently a lot of other people thought it was a good idea too, because it was Crazy. We decided to leave and go eat lunch somewhere else.
On Saturday morning we went and saw "Horton Hears A Hoo" which they were really looking forward too. During the movie Aunt Kay called me because Zain wanted to pick up Kayden, I told the boys I would be right back and went outside the theater. When I came back in Riley informed me "That didn't I know it is rude to leave your phone on during a movie". I guess I learned my lesson.
On Easter Morning Mom, Dad, Gretchen and I went to Mass then we had breakfast at home while we enjoyed our Easter baskets. Then it was time to get ready for dinner. It was great to have the family around on Easter we had a nice dinner with everyone, we decorated Easter eggs, then enjoyed dessert. It was a great day!
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had alot of fun! I do love being with family on the Holidays, and for the Holidays that we can't make it home we are starting our own traditions:) Liam loved the whole Easter Egg concept too!
I'm glad you had a good Easter at home. But we can't wait until all FOUR of you are back here
Post a Comment