Ruth is stretching out her 14th birthday as far as she can. It is more like her "14th birthday season." We surprised her on Saturday with a party, celebrated on her birthday with cake and family gifts, and then after her piano lesson this morning we picked up her friend Sarah and have been busy having fun since. We did a little shopping, ate lunch at Arby's, went bowling, and just got home with a video (Pride and Prejudice) which they are happily watching downstairs. So after we take Sarah home tonight, her birthday season ends and she is just 14.
It is such a beautiful day. We didn't even need heat in the car. In fact, with the sun shining in we needed the vents on with outside air coming in. We are so excited about springtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aunt Pat, don't you know that until you turn "one year older that whatever age I am" that you get to have a birthmonth instead of a Birthday. It's common knowledge, just ask my family. I'm happy that Ruth had fun celebrating.
Aunt Pat, I was very surprised that Gretchen had never explained Birthday Month to you before. I'm glad you understand it now!
Post a Comment