Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally!

Hi everyone,

It took a while for me to get signed in, but I think I have finally done it.

Most of you may have seen the picture of me holding Hunter last week. That was the best feeling. I could have held him all day long. It is a long drive to Indy and back all in one day, but it was definitely worth it. Bobby gave Kimi and I a tour around downtown Indy and out to lunch. That was fun too. We even drove around the Indy 500 track. There really wasn't much to see of that except lots and lots of bleachers.

Emily, now that I am finally a part of this blog, I can say congratulations and happy birthday to Liam.

Kay

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad that you got signed in! I love keeping in contact with everyone. Thank you! We are very excited about the new addition to our family!

Jude said...

That was a great picture of you and Hunter!