Tuesday, April 8, 2008

babies!!




Just wanted to share some pictures! The kittens are from the newest litter born on Sunday and the cow is due any day now.The cow we call big mama or mean mama'a sister. When the calf is born I will try to put up a picture, but as we all know our cows are slightly protective!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Be careful getting the pictures of the baby cows!

Ruthie said...

AWWWW!!! Those kittens are so cute! I am really sorry that they are like their mom in have such big litters! But still they are all so cute and I cant wait to see them on friday!!

Gretchen said...

Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Great pictures of Laverne's kittens and the cow. Laverne looks like a very proud momma cat and the kittens look great. Maybe your Dad will have more barn cats as long as they all get spayed or neturered so no more surprises.

I remember when Barney and her baby Taz lived in the barn.

Aunt Lynda