Thursday, April 10, 2008
Dinner
Last night we ate at Hani Yoris, a Japanese restaurant. Shane and I didn't choose the location, we like to stick to what we know. Our fine dining experiences include Hacienda or Applebees. We aren't real keen on trying different types of food. The experience was neat though. They cook your food right in front of you on a big hot plate. There is fire shooting in the air and knives flying. It was really unique. The menus consisted of about 10 choices, only one being chicken. That's what Shane and I both got. All of the entrees come with standard appetizers, side salad and side dishes. If it ween't so expensive I probably would have opted not to eat most of it, but I wanted to get every pennies worth. I ate funky soup, shrimp (eeewe), mushrooms, some type of green vegetable that I don't remember the name of, and lots of rice. The chicken was the best part, it was very yummy. Shane ate all except his shrimp and I ate all except my onion. I don't care how much I am paying, I will not eat an onion. But the good news was, Shane's Mom's Boyfried, Ron paid for everyone to eat. I enjoyed the evening, but will proplably still go to Hacienda next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment