Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big News



Well the day arrived when Big Mama had her baby. It was today, while everyone was at work. Her baby is smaller than her other babies but has been up nursing and is going great. We checked on all the kittens again tonight and decided it was time to move the first litter over to the other loft with the hay, which is where Laverne had her babies. We set up a good home for them, Mom & I moved all five over there and showed her there new home. About 1 hr later I went back to check on them and only 2 were left in the new home! So I decided to put the last 2 in the spot she picked.

Gretchen and I went ands saw Hunter on Saturday. It was so great to see him so big now! But it was very hard to remember that he is not well enough to come home yet. Bobby and Caity have a very hard job having to leave Hunter there every day. It will be the happiest day of all when they get to bring him home!!

I'm going to post a picture of Gretchen & Hunter and a picture of the baby cow!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pictures, they are so adorable! I really love the one of Gretchen and Hunter (because I still feel a little uncomfortable around cows!)and it is just such a cute picture:)

Gretchen said...

I want to thank Bobby for taking such a nice picture of Hunter and I. I printed it out and hung it on my desk. I also printed the picture of the cow so it woudn't be jelous.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,


Is Big Mama another cat in addition to Laverne and Shirley?

Love the picture of Gretchen and baby Hunter, very sweet picture.

Thanks for taking them and sharing them.

Aunt Lynda

Jennifer said...

Big Mama is a cow

Jim said...

Don't worry Jennifer. I already explained that one to Lynda.

Gretchen, printing the picture of the cows too sounds like something Lynda would do. Even if she didn't know their names.