Saturday, August 15, 2009

Babysitting
















Arden came to visit today. He and I got to spend some quality time together while Emily and Drew went to the beach. When he arrived he was sleeping but as soon as his Mom and Dad left he was ready to play. We spent most of the time in the computer room where he played while I fixed up pictures on the computer. We had a little disagreement in the beggining because Arden didn't see why the computer had to stay plugged in while I used it. I learned after that to keep a better eye on the power cord. He played so hard that one time he had to take a quick nap on Lady's back (shown in the last picture).

1 comment:

Jude said...

Arden seemed to show up in a lot of the pictures you were working on Saturday. Good to see Shane "has Arden's back".