Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun in Indy

We had some visitors today. My mom, Jennifer, Gretchen, and Kayden all took a trip down to Indy. We had a lot of fun, here are some pictures of everyone playing at the park.

The kids got very wet running through some water fountains so you can see Alyssa sporting the cool new trend in kids clothing - it's called "The Daddy Shirt"

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had a great time in Indy. I can't wait for the next time! Alyssa & Gavin were so excited for visitors! Gavin kept going up to all of us and saying (HI and our name). It was great fun!!

Jude said...

Everyone had such a good time in Indy. It was so much fun hearing about the trip.

Gretchen said...

It was the perfect day. Bobby and Caity had everything planned out for us. We had lunch, played for a couple hours at a very nice park and then fished up with a trip to the ice cream shop. You have a perfect little family. I wish I could visit more often.

Emily said...

The pictures are adorable:) I love the Daddy shirt! I can't wait to hang out with all of you again