I love it! It looks SO nice in that room. Thanks Shane for hanging it (if you ever get bored you could come to WV and hang our stuff in the showroom:)
It fits in so well in our family room. I'm hoping to get a side table to replace the deacon's bench that will complement the chandelier.
Was that last comment really from Jude??? Did she go over and take the chandelier???
Oops. I thought Gretchen had posted the original message.
Coincidentally, Emily provided us with our chandelier too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! It looks SO nice in that room. Thanks Shane for hanging it (if you ever get bored you could come to WV and hang our stuff in the showroom:)
It fits in so well in our family room. I'm hoping to get a side table to replace the deacon's bench that will complement the chandelier.
Was that last comment really from Jude??? Did she go over and take the chandelier???
Oops. I thought Gretchen had posted the original message.
Coincidentally, Emily provided us with our chandelier too.
Post a Comment