Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Graduation Day


Riley had his Kindergarten Graduation yesterday. He really seemed to have a good time. The class sang some songs to the parents & guests. After that Riley showed Kayden around and wanted him to meet his friends. It was also Kaydens 5th Birthday! So after the graduation I took the boys to celebrate at Dairy Queen with some miniature golf and ice cream. Now thats a party!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm really glad I was able to experience this day with him. It was great to see him so full of pride. He even received a medal that said "McKinnley Honors". When leaving I told Kayden that he would get to have his Kindergarten Graduation next year. He smiled really big and said "Tomorrow?". He wasn't as excited after I explained to him that a year is alot of tomorrows. I guess a year seems like forever when your five.

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe that you are going to be in 1st grade next year. You are growing up so fast. It sounds like you did really well in school this year, keep up the good work!

Bobby said...

Good job, Riley!