Monday, May 19, 2008
Keeping A Secret
Riley was excited to find out that he could open the lock on the barn door all by himself. Jennifer told him the combination for the lock, and he was thrilled that he could open it on his own. She told him it was a secret. As soon as he saw me...it slipped out. But he said that was okay because you can tell a secret to just one other person. He was looking very serious, as though he maybe regretted using up his free "tell" so quickly. Just a little later he asked "Aunt Jude, could you let Kayden be the person you tell the secret to?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how fun it would be to read children's minds. I think that there would be alot more humor in the world:) I'm going to remember that whole "one person" rule, it may come in handy! :)
I was thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment