It was great seeing everyone last weekend. I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers about my test this past Monday. I ended up getting a B!!!! I was very excited because it was a very hard test!! :)
Congrats, Whitney! I'm so impressed. Aunt Pat was telling us that what you are studying is some tough stuff. I admire anyone who can excel in the area of science.
6 comments:
Congrats, Whitney! I'm so impressed. Aunt Pat was telling us that what you are studying is some tough stuff. I admire anyone who can excel in the area of science.
I'm so happy you were here last weekend!
Congratulations!
Congratulations, too.
Yeah Whitney!!! Good job!!!
I am not looking forward to that test, but I will just call you with all my questions:-)
thank you everyone!!!
And Aunt Pat I would be more than willing to help with any questions because I know lots and lots about the heart now!!
Post a Comment