Last weekend we had some very nice weather so we thought it would be a good day to go to the zoo. Whenever we go we try to get tickets to their dolphin show since the kids really enjoy it. They have several dolphins and trainers that go around their pool and show off some dolphin tricks.
This last time that we went Alyssa was picked for the interactive part of the show. In case you can't tell what's going on in the dark movie - The trainers pick some kids from the audience and have them come up to the pool. They show the kids how to do some of the hand motions to get the dolphin to do tricks. After a few hand motions they play a mean trick on the kids, they ask the kids to turn around and wave to everybody. While the kids are waving the dolphin jumps into the air and splashes them all. Everybody laughs.
The video was very dark, Alyssa is the second from the left (the smallest one) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Alyssa! I would have been too shy to do that when I was her age.
This is so cute. I can't wait to see the kids again. We had a busy week, the Bensons were here then Emily, Drew, & Liam were here this weekend for a visit. I can't wait until everyone can be here at once!
Post a Comment