Dad,Your new car looks great, I hope you enjoy it.You deserve it.Love,Lynda
The car looks awesome Grandpa! I really like the color:)
Looking good Dad!
Very Fancy!
Hi Dad,That's a pretty color. We'll see it Father's day when we are there. We are planning to be there around 1:00.Dennis
Dad, Very nice car. Looks like a Cobalt. We rented one on a business trip to Baltimore in May and it was very zippy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dad,
Your new car looks great, I hope you enjoy it.
You deserve it.
Love,
Lynda
The car looks awesome Grandpa! I really like the color:)
Looking good Dad!
Very Fancy!
Hi Dad,
That's a pretty color. We'll see it Father's day when we are there. We are planning to be there around 1:00.
Dennis
Hi Dad,
That's a pretty color. We'll see it Father's day when we are there. We are planning to be there around 1:00.
Dennis
Dad, Very nice car. Looks like a Cobalt. We rented one on a business trip to Baltimore in May and it was very zippy.
Post a Comment